Friday, July 2, 2010

Tonight's gonna be a good night.

SO GUESS WHAT? I had my yr 12 formal last night.
Was absolutely brilliant. :D
As you can tell I'm in a good mood now!

First I'd like to add a disclaimer: I do NOT like 'I gotta feeling' it's a terrible song. Wayyyy too repetitive, though I'm unfortunately a bogan in disguise so I admit the beat's catchy.

Anyway last night was amazing. Everyone looked beautiful! I danced in 12cm heels. Which hurts like hell.
But hey, I'm tall AND I can do the macarena. That makes me happy, screw the pain.
Though ONE of my friends did get her foot pretty banged up. There was blood.
But the songs were fun. Everyone (eventually) danced. :D

Post formal was good too. Didn't go to the official afterparty as our ID plans went awry.
Instead we went to my lovly friends house and watched trippy late 80's/early 90's children programs.
Mulligrubs. Seriously frightening stuff. Classic songs about scarecrows though.

Beautiful night with beautiful people. My only regret is that I didn't take photos with so many people.
<3 xin

1 comment:

  1. Dude, bad song choice but good post, I loved having you guys! So tired now.

    xx
    s-a

    ReplyDelete