Thursday, July 15, 2010

That Nothing in the World Can Find You?


Don't worry Cammybear I don't intend to kill you and take your skin anytime soon. Who would I watch pokemon with then? :P

Well the picture and quote don't really relate but I like the quote and wanted to share. Coz I'm sharing and caring. Yup that's me. Anyway in english we've been reading A Streetcar Named Desire; which is nice. And we've been asking: what is desire and how is it different from wanting? I'm currently thinking desire is something you want emotionally, as opposed to cravings or whatever. What you desire is something that if you think you get it you'll be fulfilled, satisfied but in reality true desire is insatiable. Feel free to disagree entirely with me.

Short post because sister is angry small child.
<3 xin

.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you.
    And in relation to the quote: I don't lie to my friends. If I do, it's to protect them. The only people I lie to are teachers and parents :D
    I'm very trustworthy, and I believe you are too. So be happy about that :)
    I think we should "dispose" of your sister so I can read longer blog posts. I think it's a good tradeoff.
    And this comment is probably longer than your blog post hahaha.

    ReplyDelete