Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Can See You Poor Boy Sitting Down All Dolled Up No Where To Go



It's Regency Charmander! Who doesn't love things by Mr Darcy. Speaking of old school romanticism. What happened to it? No, I'm not complaining about how 'there's no more nice guys' or that there aren't 'gentlemen left in the world'. More just wondering what happened?

Some say chivalry is dead. That it's now seen as sexist. Ok, firstly WRONG. Guys are still allowed to be gentlemen. Sure some girls don't like it but the many girls still do want a knight in shining armor. Ok not quite. But you don't have to be a testosterone fueled idiot to get girls. I think most girls want someone who is strong but does have a soft side that's not well known about. But hey that's just my opinion. A lot of this stuff works with out biological evolution as well. We select for strong males but we also want them to have emotions so that they can protect the kids and take care of them.

Sometime I hate how evolution works. Especially human sexual selection because it means the pretty people have the best genetics and there's nothing we can do about them being more attractive. Sure we can put on lots of make up or whatever but it's kinda just hiding our genetic makeup. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like all the pretty clothes and make up is just a cover up.

Anyway this long post hopefully makes up for the fact the last time I posted was a week ago. Everyone seems pretty down at the moment. The cold is sucking my energy.

xin

No comments:

Post a Comment