Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Laugh


By Emerson's definition have I already succeeded? It's nice to think so.

Anyway the end of the holidays is drawing near. Oh la rentree! Ce n'est pas formidable.
That probably has horrible grammar but I don't claim to be good at french. I have not been productive at all and this is slightly concerning to me. I think my laziness shall be my downfall. Or my fear and subsequent refusal to grow up.

I wanted to write about the LXD; Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. BUT I can't view their awesomeness in Australia which is severely disappointing.

Due to my holidays hermitage I have been playing Scrabble. Which I am hoping counts as english homework with its' vocabulary building benefits. Both time that I played at night, 11.30ish with my family I NEARLY could spell dinosaur. Maybe spirits are sending me messages but I WANT MY 50POINT BONUS.

On a less anger inspiring subject I am currently trying to devise a playlist to put on a mixtape (mixCD). Ah the good old mixtape. Love and music in one. Thank you Sally for offering a swap of such amazement.

This has taken an hour to write. That is way too long. Thus I end things here and now.
xin

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I mean this not in a Hallmark card kind of way, but I believe I am evidence for you making a persons life a better place, so you have indeed succeeded. I am of that belief kind of too, that the 'purpose' or goal for life should just be to make the most, whatever you think that is, and having a good life is just making one thing better. I think Emily Dickinson said something about that.

    'IF I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.'

    You're welcome about the mix tape, I can't wait to get yours, making them is actually fun so far but I think once I start culling down the songs (70 so far) it'll be less fun and more crazy, but I'll deal.

    xx
    s-a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I can say that without you and your amazing skills at seduction I would never have found the rhombus and surrounding peeps ;D
    So you have my respects and affection :)
    Need to do something before the holidays end, or I might end up breaking down in some sort of fit caused by lack of social-nessness.

    ReplyDelete