Monday, July 12, 2010

Trying to be Two Hundred Thousand Years Younger

So I could excuse myself from humankind.


Back at school again. 49 days of it left. I'm doing my homework now. Should have started awhile ago, as in years, but better late than never right?

So yeah, woke up way to early for the soccer to see Spain win. Congrats to them. Now I want to learn Spanish more than ever. Been slightly feverish which is always worrisome. But I'm fine now. Yesterday I spent painting walls for the rents.

Anyway. I've always liked maps and geography. Was good at it too! But that's back in the day. I don't know why I always found it interesting to learn about countries and places. Maybe to soothe the traveler in me. Or just to understand how humans have touched the whole Earth. Or I was just a weird kid who wanted to know that the highest mountain in Western Europe was Mont Blanc.

Point is I FEEL LIKE EXPLORING.

xin

2 comments:

  1. I like maps, I think it's mainly because of a fascination with technical drawings, but meh.
    Me thinks we should have after school adventures just exploring the city and it's surroundings, that'd be fun, yet I'm sure we'd get bored after five minutes of wandering. Where have you been in the world? I know quite a few people who haven't been out of country, it's CRAAAAZY!

    Somehow work exploration into commerce and you'll be on your way to a dream career :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause i don't wanna be a container
    or a bastard with a 10 page disclaimer
    but these monsters spin me around
    get me down! just try to shut me out

    i actually adore this song so very much.

    don't count down the days of school. embrace every single one of them. there is so much to look forward to. right now i get to see you nearly everyday. it may not be 'exploring' but someday we shall be together in queensland with the friendly bogans and we shall have a grand old time ;)

    ReplyDelete