Monday, June 28, 2010

NAnanaNAna

DARIA


Bit of a filler really but Daria is amazing. Hope your holidays are going well people.
My holiday is pretty down. Mainly because of the workload I'm expected to do and how it clashes with my wanting to go out. IT'S A HOLIDAY. But no slacking allowed.

~There ain't no rest for the wicked.
Money don't grow on trees.
I got bills to pay and mouths to feed.
Ain't nothing in this world for free.~

So really all I've done so far is read some books. Haven't gone to my library in ages so went on Saturday and so far have read two books. Which is really good because I love reading and haven't done enough recently. Which links to an amusing story but slightly inappropriate.
I also went shopping and got some shoes for formal. They make me tall! No mean feat there.
Got yelled at multiple times by mother. I think pretty much every conversation this weekend and today. Once for an hr about saying the incorrect time while she was being serious.
But seriously. Life is boring at the moment. Too much time at home. Not too good for me.

Hopefully I don't go completely insane.

I shall post-formal blog soon.
xin

1 comment:

  1. daria daria daria SQUEE! we needs to get our hands on it, methinks =D
    life is NEVER boring. seriously, there is always something to do. when life is low, learn the thriller dance ;)
    love Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete