Friday, July 30, 2010

I Don't Want What You Want


Hi guys. Been awhile hey?

Today was nice. Started off with a glowing sunrise and rainbows. Picturesque really and my mood was amped up by it. Post school my friend Shelley came over and we had some fun :). But I've been feeling uneasy. A mixture of boredom, confusion and wanting. I don't really know. I need something new. Not really an adventure. Something comfortable. Told you I meant confused.

Whatever. The Strokes are playing in Melbourne tonight! Wish I could have gone! Brill band. Energetic!
Perhaps that's it. I need more energy. Maybe I should have bought some Mother.

xin

1 comment:

  1. I think I can agree with the whole "mixture of boredom, confusion and wanting" part. Thanks for the train ride entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete