Thursday, April 1, 2010

These Days


With all the crazy diamond/rhombus stuff happening I haven't had time for a celebratory post.
Here's to holidays. To temporary school free bliss of a sort. The thing with holidays though is I get lazy and it always feels a little bit like the calm before the storm. 

I currently feel like a happy cat. I wish my friends were in my house. I'd lie down with them. Watch the ceiling. Talk about everything. Not talk at all. This is what I imagine love to be like. Pointless. Happiness. Safety. And when we sleep the dreams are smooth slippery streams of subconciousness. I wouldn't need to do great things. Be some special. It wouldn't matter at all.

That's my dream. Because it's not us against the world. It's us and that's it.  

2 comments:

  1. the formatting is dodgy.
    sorry.

    any tips on fixing where photos go would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this week I will come to your house and watch the ceiling with you.

    it's a promise.

    ReplyDelete