Monday, April 19, 2010

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee



I was at my bus stop today and everything was so pretty. It was a sunset, there was a rainbow and there were small children playing in the park. Everything was all so pretty. Like seriously. A RAINBOW. Plus, the kids in the park were skipping in height order and just awwww cute.

I am very very very happy. I HAS A BOY. He's tasty and wonderful. Plus he's comfy to sit on :)♥♥♥
Oh wow! Overload of wonderfulness. If anyone is getting sick with all the YAYYY CUPCAKE, too bad for you and stop reading my blog.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So I hears I'm all squealy and eeeeee like and I has bad writing skills.

It's been such a good day. Really, since this morning I've been all bouncy and full of energy. On the train I couldn't sit down. I probably looked insane but that's nothing new. Anyway the whole going outness happened pretty smoothly (good work cupcake ) and fairly unawkwardly. Despite SOME PEOPLE constantly giggling at us. Thank you my lovely friends. Oh so much.

The Rhombus has evolved! :O Now we're all paired up and it's all worked out!
Penguin/lulubear is my bfflwp. (best friends for life with privleges). Tank engine is my boy bestie. Bear is my sexy beast ;)

So much love right now,
Xin

3 comments:

  1. ehehehehehe awesome. I've had "here comes the sun" stuck in my head all afternoon...

    And really? you thought it was smooth? it was just kinda, "hey! let's hold hands!" "does that make us bf and gf?" "yeah, sure why not" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a bit like me and Penguin in a way...
    with the whole "hey! we are seeing eachother out of school by ourselves... doesn't this mean we are going out?"

    ReplyDelete