Monday, April 12, 2010

Does it Have to Be So Cold in Ireland?
































1 2 3 4

When I say Ireland I mean Melbourne. Obviously.
My moods tend to be related to the weather. Not a good thing seeing as Melbourne is bipolar. I spent the first four sessions today grinning like an idiot. My face was seriously hurting from smiling so much. I blame SOMEONE. Then the clouds moved in and I was just tired. Though, thinking about it, this is also possibly because of one and a half sessions of methods.

It seems I’m in quite a blog writing mood this week. Second post in two days! I might actually bore people to death. Yayeah. School’s back and I suppose blogging is an effective procrastination tool. (Hmmm effective procrastination?) So check it out; I told you there were apple logo cookies. Though, I have a pc. Stop there, I am NOT going into a debate about mac vs pc. Don’t you dare. Oh and I’d like to thank my cousin for convincing my mother that I need more internet time for year 12. My laptop is still internet free but I can use the main computer.


I’d also like to give thanks to Sally for providing tasty choc chip pancakes this morning, they gave me the motivation to wake up at 6.30 instead of 9 and get to school on time. That is truly amazing.

Oh to leave on a positive. SOMEONE needs to give me some rollerblades. And I WANT my rollerblades.

3 comments:

  1. mmmm pancakes.

    you could write and write and write and I would never be bored.

    COZ I LOVES YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm cookies, and you're welcome dearest for the pancakes! Anytime =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this SOMEONE person. he sounds like a great guy...

    ReplyDelete