Sunday, April 18, 2010

ICH BIN NICHT EIN ROBOTER

I AM HAPPY. LIKE SUPER MEGA APE HORNY HAPPY. Yeah, theres a german word for awesome i think and it's literally super ape horny or something like that (superaffengeil) . Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I am manic grinning like crazy and I feel like a stupid squealy schoolgirl (:O alliteration!)

Basically last night was brilliant. I had a lovely dinner (Grill'd) where me and my friend mused over many a thing. Then I saw Die Roten Punkte with some awesome people <3.
It's actually the first time I've been in the city at night and only with friends :O
I love the city at night! It's so pretty and cold and exciting. Also I'm happiest at night and stuff.
DIE ROTEN PUNKTE ARE BRILL.  They had an inflatable dinosaur. :D
They sang Ich Bin Nicht Ein Roboter (I am a Lion).
Therefore my life goal is now to become a roadie ninjaaaa.

Oh and a little shout out to my smooottthhh friend. Good work there, I'm proud of you. Technique could still be improved though :D but we're getting there. Which is actually the main reason I've been grinning like a madwoman and I think I'm being silly but I can't help it and ahhhhh.

Oh dear. Calm down. Really.

Have a pic:
Astrid and Otto! <3 They are gonna be our inspiration for battle of the bands. Otto is brill. HE HAS AN ELECTRIC UKULELE. or maybe it's a tiny guitar. oh well. LOVES ANYWAY.
<3 xin

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha far out you and your smily-ness, I am amused at your excitement =p So glad we did that, it was much fun! I'm wearing the t-shirt today

    Us and our synced blogging though: http://meretrixfuit.blogspot.com/2010/04/ich-bin-nicht-ein-roboter.html

    xx
    s-a

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad you're smiling as much as i am :D

    ReplyDelete