Sunday, April 11, 2010

Six Impossible Things



Yeah I know I was meant to do work yesterday. But it's still the holidays! Laziness will kill me.
I saw Alice in Wonderland, the Tim Burton one. Unfortunately I didn't see it in 3D so half the time I was thinking 'this would look cooler in 3D'. The best character was the cheshire cat. Look at that happy face! Tim Burton's magic wasn't that great in this, I really felt like slapping Anne Hathway's White Queen character with the hand movements. But it was pretty enough.

I was also going to make a post full of Alice in wonderland pictures. But I've been beaten to it many times.
Here and here.

Oh and for the people that wanted Lego Tower pictures. Well you see, I had a 3yr old cousin over and well. The tower only lasted about 2 minutes.

Anyway, time to stress about work. ARGH PHYSICS. How is that the total resistance?!
This is a good way of spending my last day of holidays. I'm not looking forward to school, big surprise. The only thing good is seeing my friends just about daily with their beautiful smiling faces :).

Apparently university is harder than yr 12. My cousin told me that he worked too hard in yr 12 for his 98 ENTER and he could have just taken it easy. I'm not going to follow his advice; I'm really bad enough as it is. Plus I've already sold my soul to the spesh god so I might as well make the most of it.

Wish me luck for term 2!

p.s. I caught a butterfly in my hands. It was suprisingly warm sitting there. It also may have been a moth which is slightly disappointing. It's funny how it being a moth can change your feelings. Butterflies have such positive connotations where as moths just eat your clothes and are fuzzy when squashed.

p.p.s. Thank you to Thomas who has made a wonderful header and background for this blog. What a skilled kid. :D

5 comments:

  1. Why now the page looks sexy and isn't intrusive like the last one XD
    And on my screen unless you are looking for it it isn't immediately obvious that it is repeated 6 times. I call it a success!

    Yeah physics is hell, but I think that spesh is worse at the moment :/
    Hellllllllp meeeeeeeee *bursts into flame*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice new layout hun.

    also, really? I've heard from soo many people that university is so much easier than year 12 and that year 12 is the hardest year of study you'll ever face.

    and alice wasn't that great in 3D, I honestly would have preferred to see it in 2D.

    AND I GET TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE TOMORROW.

    can you subscribe me up to your blog by email please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, you're the one that LIKES math. You should know more than me! Thanks for the sexy blogness.

    Infriga, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow too! I have no idea how to subscribe people via email sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sold your soul to the spesh god? you mean me yeah? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like SOME maths. This current stuff is horrible augh!

    ReplyDelete