Friday, April 9, 2010

Off Balanced


I’m so sore and tired right now. Yesterday I went to my friend Lucy’s birthday in a park. It was wonderful running around. Yes I know I’m 16 but it was fun ok? Running around like I’m 9 without a care in the world is fun. Even the pain feels nice in a way; reminds me of when I did soccer and the like. I love playgrounds! Why the hell would I want to grow up? Yeah, take that sister, miss ‘you guys are so lame’. She’s younger than me and she thinks she’s so cool.
Despite the massive amounts of awesome I felt a little off balance the whole day. Still do. It’s probably whoremones and lack of sleep but it stopped me from smiling excessively. Of course this off balance thing is what I blame my multiple un-co failures on playground equipment on. I swear I’m normally I’m great at being a little kid. (Insert joke about me being the kid sized, hahaha.)

Anyway, though I wasn’t smiling excessively it was still great. We had spinny, dizzy making rides on the roundabout, (which is where I fell off gracefully); there was good cake, with MEOW written on it in SMARTIES; I got to make a good call about candle replacements; I got lots of squeezehugs; I got to ride on my good friend’s manly shoulders; we climbed multiple playground equipments and we got to wear my fake-bowler hat with a flower on it. Obviously a great day.

I know I said at the start of this blog that I’d write well and not just about feelings and bleh. I’m getting around to that. Sometime I will be writing stuff on politics or philosophy or books. Oh dear. I also have a weekend of doing all my holiday homework ahead of me.

Until then though, you’re stuck with this stuff and I’m going to curl up in a ball and sleep.

p.s. I wish you could be in my hall right now. We have a lego tower that goes from the floor to the ceiling.
That's more than two metres. It is amazing. This one was because of my brother. I am proud

3 comments:

  1. "I got to make a good call about candle replacements"
    *shakey*
    I'll get you back for that one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha manly shoulders :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I was just about to make a comment about manly shoulders. love you beautiful. and I think you should take a photo of the lego tower and upload it.

    ReplyDelete