Friday, June 11, 2010

So it begins. Countdown.

Can you think of a reason why you so love it downtown?

And......Welcome back!

Hi guys. It's good to be back. I’m feeling better and all that jazz. Life is back to happening. There’s fun beginning everywhere. THE WORLD CUP! YEAH! Might actually wake up at 4.30 for countries other than Australia. :O It is going to be brilliant. I love soccer crazies. I love how passionate people are about the game. Anyway, as I'm a girly one imma gonna wake up 4.30 and stuff to watch the soccer and I'd thought
I'd tell you. Especially seeing as it starts tonight!

So where have I hidden this past month? I went to a dark place folks. I realised how much work I should have done and I crammed like hell. Which reminds me. Though I'm back I can't be awesome and win at VCE. I really wish I was capable of that but I'm can't. So half awesome will have to do. 

Back to fun topics. I've discovered too much about what can be done with whipped cream. Courtesy of Michael mainly. Thanks mateeee. Oh and my plan for things, the stuff  immediately in my head, is:
Learn the thriller dance. Lucy as my teacher.
Watch 500 days of summer.
Go to Sally's.
Buy a dress for formal.
Buy presents.
Eat cheesecake.

Bye for now. Bear with me 'til my writing skills get back up.
They're slowly crawling out of the cave that is my head.
xin

3 comments:

  1. OMG YAAAAY AYAYAYAYAYAYA YAAAYAYAYAYAY AYAYAYAYYYYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY
    THE AWESOME IS BACK.
    I might wake up at 4:30... but I'd rather sleep. mmm sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, why is 'BE AWESOME WITH GEORGIA' not on this list?

    because it should be.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbers 1, 2, 3 and 6 can all be done at the same time, you guys need to come to my house these holidays so you can see that movie and we can thriller dance.

    ReplyDelete