Saturday, June 19, 2010

WHY DOES NOTHING PLEASE YOU?


The first 12seconds made me laugh so hard.
I love Lucy for introducing me to this.

But seriously guys. Twilight is the most over rated series I have ever read.
Admittedly I read the first book 5yrs ago so possibly I was young and failed to see its' wonders.....
That must be it. How else could I mistake twilight for anything but a piece of great literature.
It's not like the main characters are shallow and soulless.
*is edward aka intense looks. intense stares. intenseness.
*is bella. swoon. cry. swoon. angst. frolicks. is loved by all.
I could rant further but I'm sure a billion people have already.

I'm less emotionally blogging so should I get a tumblr instead?

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to watch this!! People trashing Twilight is always hours of fun.

    Hmmm, Tumblrs are more photo-y, they're easier but I like seeing you write stuff =p

    xx
    s-a

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE IS BRILLIANT! isn't it fun? =D
    i like less emotional blogging. blogging shouldn't just be for emotional bullshit (not that i'm bagging your emotional bullshit), but if you want a tumblr then YOU GO FOR IT GIRLFRIEND!
    Love Penguin xo

    ps. i had a dream about other pretty brit bloke last night XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. twilight is so stupid.

    you can have this and a tumblr you know. I do it, and you're a genius, so it would be easy for you :)

    anyway, whatever I love reading you. regardless of whether it's emotional or not.

    ReplyDelete