Monday, June 21, 2010

Pulses through my veins

SLACKERBITCH
placebo. yayeah.

I'm always blah blah blahing about love and sunshine. Well this time aunty owy is gonna talk to y'all about dem bad things. Hate and such.

'I hate you' is nearly as overused as 'I love you' (or ILY but that's just annoying). If you don't mean it don't bother.

By overusing such words we cheapen them and make them cliche. Hate and love are stronger than that. Especially when used in reference to people. It means that they've made an impact on your world. If you love someone, things that remind you of them make you smile. If you hate someone, things that remind you of them make you feel repulsed.

Sometimes I wish I had enemies. To paraphrase Eminem, it means I stood up for something. By now I really should know what to stand up for. Sometimes I feel like Sir Thomas More, walking the fine line between all sides, trying to make everyone happy. We expend so much energy trying to be normal.

xin
ps. Today was nice. Don't worry, I don't hate you.

1 comment: