Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Puppy Love


LOOK AT MY PUPPY
I got a dog!!! He's a medium haired border collie and he's so soft! Named him Zuzu and he's gorgeous. He loves us so much and is always licking us. Non-stop licking really. Hurrah, puppy love.
 
On another note I love Sally. I really should have posted this ages ago but better late than never.

This made my night. You're absolutely amazing Sally! I'm obviously not the only one that thinks so; there's an appreciation society out there. But yes. I love talking to you. You're understanding and you can interpret my nonsense into something that meaningful. *showers in love*
 
I hope that I may soon visit you and we may dress up in your clothes and watch wonderful movies that I've never seen before.
 
xin

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha oh dear thaaaaank yooou, you boost my ego so fabulously, you deserve all manner of pretty poetry xx

    ReplyDelete