Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Can't Remember Anything Without You


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. A wonderful movie about love, memory and what it means to forget. I don't think I ever want to forget anything. Experience makes us who we are; memories are the reminders of those experiences good or bad. They are our past. Sometimes it seems easier to forget. There would be no need to grieve or regret. But if it is worth grieving over it is worth remembering because it's important it's a part of you and you've gotta learn to accept it. 


Yeah life lessons from me. Good idea.
Oh well this blog isn't for you people. It's for me really. It's how I sort the stuff that's running through my head. I never liked diaries. Talking to people is weird. Ewwww human contact. Sure I love people and I do like conversing with them but when it comes to my thoughts it's better to sort them out myself. The blog just gives me a reason to stop and think.


Anyway at this point in time I'd like to give love to some friends. As Georgia pointed out I haven't given all my friends love. Really I've just given love to Lucy, Tom and Cameron. Poor effort there.
So love to:
Georgia, who is a barrier-free buddy. There's lots of love for you! More than you realise I think. 
Sally, who is admirable inspiration. You're insightful and artisitic! You make me feel like I understand things.
Maja, who is crazily cool. I swear I got my insanity from you! I hope you're enjoying Groovin the Moo, I envy you.
Ben, who is a dashing heartbreaker. You're so beautiful! Your enthusiasm makes me happy.
Michael, who is an engaging guy. Fun and dizzymaking! Discussing stuff with you; politics to nice uniforms is brill.


Enough love for now.
xin

No comments:

Post a Comment