Sunday, March 7, 2010

HAILSTORM!

Hailstorm today was BLOODY AWESOME.

Seriously I was out in Preston on what seemed like a nice day.
My family and I went to eat a tasty asian lunch.
When we came out it was all dark and drizzling.
So we're kinda jogging to our car when dad goes get under cover! It's gonna start pouring.
We JUST get under the shelter of Cash Converters when it buckets down MARBLE sized hail.
Which sting slightly when the fall on your legs but still. AWESOME.

Anyway after that we nearly ran over a crazy old man and flooded our car a bit.
fast forward........

We got home. Had some tea with peaceful rain falling on the veranda then my siblings and I had a water/mud fight :D

Yes I know I'm 16 but I don't give a damn. It was fun and gross.

Basically a great day.

miss.owy

ps http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/storm-brings-chaos-to-melbourne-20100306-ppm4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment