Monday, March 8, 2010

Banned

So I've actually been banned from the internet.
Completely cut off!

Yes I know I'm on now, but thats coz the rents are all out and working.

So slight freedon! YAY.

Anyway I was going to make this an angsty post about how restrcited things are blah blah blah.
But as it turns out I'm actually in a good mood which is super freaky.
Must have been the tasty jasmine tea I had this morning.

As it turns out I'm only annoyed and not angry about my lack of internet. Like how I can't communicate with my friends until Tuesday. (Enjoy Labour Day btw!)
Which is a real bummer because there is currently so much happening and so much I wand to do. Plans are being made! I do love being motivated.

Anyway, hopefully I get unbanned soon (unlikely, this will probs last weeks) or my rents get out of the house... until then

miss.owy

No comments:

Post a Comment